Number of Doctorates available on rolls, Teaching and Research Experience of faculty members, Ability to retain faculty members, Good HR practices like payment of UGC Scales, PF and other benefits to employees and good governance systems.
ITC Excellence Awards will be a testing ground for accreditation of technical institutions which are planning to go for accreditation and a record of testimony for sustained growth and progress for already accredited institutions.
Benifts to participants in Excellence Awards
The partnering institution will get the following benefits:
1. Partnering Institutions will stand to get instant visibility at ITC 2017 Pavilion.
2. Partnering institutions will stand to get the benefit of ITC Brand Advantage.
3. ITC will support in organizing a National Seminar / Conference by the Partnering Institution during the next 12 months.
4. ITC will support in the Research and Development initiatives of Awardees Institutions under an MOU in mutually interested areas of research.
1. Eligible to nominate 5 members to ITC 2017 Bengaluru on complementary basis worth Rs. 15,000/-
2. Will get one Page Colour Advertisement in the Souvenir worth Rs. 50,000/- at 90% discount for Rs. 5,000/- only.
3. A 10X10 ft stall will be provided in the Exhibition Area free worth Rs. 45,000/- at 90% discount for Rs. 4,500/- only.
How to Participate in Academic Excellence Awards?
Download the Nomination Form and send filled in form with Rs. 25,000/- DD payable to Indian Technology Congress, Bengaluru
Download the Application form and send filled in form with Rs. 2,00,000/- DD payable to Indian Technology Congress, Bengaluru
Last Date To Submit Proposals: 25 JULY, 2017
"Online Payment (through RTGS)"
Account Name: Indian Technology Congress
Particulars of Bank Account