The key themes for 2018 include:
- Transforming the Enterprise for a Digital Age
- Digital Manufacturing: Defining India’s Vision 2030
- Challenges of Driving Digitalization in Public Sector Enterprises
- Digital Technologies: Drivers of Transformation in Educational Excellence
- Leveraging Technology and Bytes for Indian Energy Security
Who will be there?
Participation by leading and renowned global professional bodies-World Federation of
Engineering Organizations (WFEO), The Institute of Electrical and Electronics
Engineers (IEEE), The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), amongst
‘Techgurus’, ‘Techpreneurs’, and subject matter experts from six participating countries
(India, France, Canada, Czech Republic, Israel and the United Kingdom) will be sharing
their technical knowledge, best practices, and experiences.
With over 800 delegates having participated in the two-day technology event previously,
we expect about 1200 delegates to participate in ITC-2018.
We also boast of 40+ exhibition booths that should provide enough space for
presentations and demonstrations of recent quantum leaps in engineering research and