29-30 July 2015
1000 SeatsHurry up, register!
India has the potential to become the third largest economy by 2030 because of the rapid rise of its economy coupled with the demographic advantage of a young productive workforce.
The recent policy initiatives by Prime Minister Narendra Modi highlight export-oriented manufacturing, infrastructure building, export-oriented manufacturing, and urbanization as the pillars of the revamped Indian growth model.
About ITC - 2015
- Multiple Technical Sessions focusing on Innovation, Best Practices & Industry Engagement
- Innovation and Technology Exchange Programs and Commercialization
- Technology Exhibits
- Parallel Workshops and Roundtables
- Awards–Technology Excellence and Innovation
- The Indian Technology Congress 2015 is a one-stop meeting point with all your current and future clients
- Impressive cross-sectional participation from Industry Leaders, Researchers, Investors, Academicians, Policy Makers, and other Stake Holders
- Numerous opportunities will exist to encourage interaction between participants and members of the industry, Academia, R&D Establishments and Government
- Right Place equals Right Display - An opportunity to showcase a myriad of key and emerging technologies to the vast gamut of the technology community
- Exploring Innovations and Future Technologies
- Developing Opportunities for Collaboration and Partnership
- Networking with Technocrats and Experts
- Funding Opportunities for Collaborative Research, Product Development, Commercialization and Go-to Market
Message by Dr. L.V. Muralikrishna Reddy
ITC-2015 will strengthen the Indian Engineering Ecosystem to become the global engineering and technology hub by integrating the best practices and contemporary technologies to develop products, solutions, and services. ITC will catalyse absorption of advances in engineering benefitting the stakeholders, participants, delegates and students.